Trophy Wife

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

9 years Anniversary




Ray and I started dating almost 11 yrs ago. We’ll be married for 9 yrs tomorrow. 11 yrs is a long time but it feels like only a few days. I was a single mom when we met. I had made many ugly decisions and have very dark secrets. He took Chantze in as his own and he doesn’t care about my past. He is a wonderful father to all 3 of his daughters and his son. He is a wonderful husband. He tells me I am beautiful all the time. He takes care of me. Scrapes my car window in the winter and drives because he knows how much I hate driving. He doesn’t care that I am a terrible housewife. He is fun, talented and very smart. He makes me very happy. I love him so much. Ray gives me something that no one else can—a love that can only be satisfied by him. Happy Anniversary, baby!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger shortensweet said…

    awww..I'm so glad you're both still happy after all these years. The only thing I want for my sibs. is that they are happy and with someone that treats them well.
    Well, and that they are fatter than me :)
    Happy Anniversary Veenies!!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Veeflower said…

    A big heartfelt congratulations from a mother-in-law that almost quit checking your blog because you never updated. What a great blog entry, and the pictures are great! I consider myself very lucky to have a son who is happily married. There was a time when things were not so happy. And to gain three more grandchildren that are smart, cute, healthy, and happy...that is frosting on the cake. Keep your spiritual life healthy and all else will follow. May you both have many decades ahead of love and happiness together.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger grandlar said…

    Chill is sure a lucky guy to have such a devoted wife and mom for his children...and one who is happy with their life together...congradulations to both of you ...keep up the good work...

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Chill Daddy said…

    Cindy, you're the best. Thanks for making me feel good. And that back rubs coming - I promise.

    Of course I look like a dork in every picture - oh wait, that's because I am a dork.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger HUBBYMAN said…

    CONGRATS!!! I THINK YOU'VE GOT A WONDERFUL FAMILY & I FEEL PRIVILIDGED TO BE A PART OF IT.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home