Trophy Wife

Saturday, October 21, 2006

hey


I am so proud of Hailie. She really is sweet and is very mature. Kindness and compassion is in her genetic make-up. I have heard so many stories about how she will not follow her friends when her friends want to be unkind. She definately takes after her daddy.

Pray for Chantze. He is having a very hard time in science. He really needs your prayers because I would like him to be able to go to Florida in December.

Elia needs prayer. She was diagnosed with UTI (urinary track infection). For those who do not know, she has one kidney that functions properly. The other kidney is bad but does function a little. So this is very serious. She was not hospitalized because she didn't spike a fever but she really needs your prayers.

Grace and Emily are so sweet. I miss them.

My mom and dad helps us so much that I just wanted to post them and tell everyone that I love them very much.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger shortensweet said…

    Um...and what about me?

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger LisaLou72 said…

    prayers sent.

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger VeeFlower said…

    And pray for Jamie that her kitten stops biting her. LOL, just kidding, no disrespect meant. Of course I will say a prayer for Elia and Chantze.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Chill Daddy said…

    Okay, nobody pray for Cindy's husband. Everybody else is important enough to ask for prayer for, but not him. He's nothing: chopped meat: worse than chopped meat: chopped meat by-product.

    (I want to publish my stories, in case you feel compelled)

     
  • At 4:06 AM, Anonymous cindy said…

    baby, you know i pray for you everyday. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home