Trophy Wife

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

birthday party



Top L-R: the only picture we had of Brian and Pam together was from a distance and from behind, Fritz and Mom, Elia and Kristin and Bethany, Mom and Dad, Eddie, Laura, Ray's sketch of Chris Baldus, us of course, and Brian and Pam again (cuz we needed nine pictures)

Thank you everyone for my birthday party and presents. The food was great! I loved all my presents! The game was fun but you were suppose to let the birthday girl win (don't forget Violet, you promised I would win at Balderdash next time we play). AND Ray promised a full body rub down. I should be getting that soon. BTW, Ray made sure I felt very special this year. :)

I love you all!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger shortensweet said…

    Cindy, I'm very sorry i didn't get to come to your party. I feel horrible I've missed so many birthday parties and family things since I've started this new job. I miss everyone so much and just hope that my work load lightens so I can be part of the family again.

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger shortensweet said…

    P.S. I have a present for you too :)

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Anonymous cindy said…

    it's ok. i completely understand. btw, what did you think of my thought balloon or whatever it is? ray did the collage for me.

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger VeeFlower said…

    Thought balloon: great! And I agree.
    Your party: great! It gave us all a chance to show you we think you're special, not just Ray!
    Winning at Balderdash: I will do my part by not winning myself. But you have to do your part by thinking up some butt-kick definitions! Remember, I will let you win, but I'm not so sure about people like Laura and Ray! They are so greedy!

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger Chill Daddy said…

    Laura's your only problem, she has nothing to gain by letting you win - I do.

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Blogger HUBBYMAN said…

    I ENJOYED THE PARTY, TOO!! AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MOREFAMILY TIME THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home